Baby Danny Rosenfeld Is Baptised

Some of you may remember little baby Danny from not too long ago. Danny’s mom, dad and I go waaaaaaaaay back (high school days) and when Sharon asked me to be at Danny’s baptism AND asked me to be photographer for the day I was thrilled. Sterling United Methodist Church was where little Danny’s baptism took place and it was beautifully decked out for the Christmas season.

The Rosenfelds are an amazingly talented and musical family. Willis is an awesome pianist and vocalist and Sharon is a beautiful vocalist as well.  It was such a joy to hear Sharon, Willis and the rest of their family, friends, and church community sing their hearts out on this particular Sunday.  The most touching was when mommy Sharon and daddy Willis sang a song to Danny after the actual baptism took place.  Beautifully done and touching.

Can I just tell you how much I love these booties. So cute!

After the service we were all invited to Sharon’s parent’s house for a celebration. A wonderful spread with lovely company and conversation. And of course more loving for the man of honor!  This kid is loved by so many people and it shows in the pictures from Sunday’s festivities.  Thank you for letting me share in your day Sharon, Willis, Danny and the rest of the family. I hope these preview images make you smile. The rest will be on the way soon!

curiousillusionDecember 14, 2009 - 8:43 pm

Awww pretty pictures Beryl. Nice job. And wow, that's some red hair on that little boy… cute!

SharonDecember 14, 2009 - 9:15 pm

They are just beautiful – I LOVE THEM!!! :-) Thank you so much for being a part of the day as a friend and photographer – the images are that much more special knowing that you were there to take them. Thank you for posting the preview – I can't wait to see them all!

stacy urickDecember 15, 2009 - 1:52 am

You take lovely photos . . .

TeacherCarrieDecember 15, 2009 - 5:57 am

They turned out fantastic! You had nothing to worry about. I love all the detail shots you were able to get as well.

SusanDecember 15, 2009 - 7:48 am

Love these! This set really tells the story and such an adorable subject.

Carolyn HoffmanDecember 15, 2009 - 4:00 pm

Absolutely beautiful pictures of a beautiful little boy that belongs to a beautiful family!!!!!

[...] as I like to call him from throughout this year. He’s appeared on the blog as a newborn, at 3 mos., 6 mos. and now ONE YEAR! I really can not believe how quickly this year has flown by and how much [...]