Baby Charlotte | Fairfax, VA Newborn Photographer

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my job? This past weekend I got to photograph not one but two beautiful newborns.  Some of you may remember the recent maternity session I did with Jen.  Daughter Charlotte was born May 14th, 2010 to first time parents Jen and Jeff, and at only 8 days old she was such a perfect little model already. Awake and alert when I arrived we took advantage of the opportunity and took some photos of her all bundled up and spending time with her mom and dad in the nursery.  I loved the details included in their Peter Rabbit themed room and was so impressed with the hand-painted walling hangings Jen made to complete the theme!  By the end of my visit Charlotte was ready for her afternoon nap and had just the most peaceful and angelic expression.

Jen and Jeff, congratulations on your new addition. You two are already fantastic parents and the love for your daughter just radiates from these images. I hope you enjoy this sneak peek from our session together, the rest will be ready soon!

KellyMay 25, 2010 - 12:55 am

Awesome Beryl! What a great nursery. I can’t even pick a favorite. :)

BillieMay 25, 2010 - 1:37 am

Beautiful Beryl!

jenniferMay 25, 2010 - 2:04 am

Love it. Great job and a beautiful little girl!!

CatinaMay 26, 2010 - 1:46 am

Oh gosh – so sweet. I absolutely adore this last picture – and the one of both parents with the new baby is so beautiful. Great job! I wish I’d had you around to photograph my little ones 6 years ago!

Verna GreenJune 7, 2010 - 11:39 am

THE PHOTOS OF YOUR NEW FAMILY ARE GREAT AND THE BABY IS BEAUITFUL. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR NEW FAMILY

shaun mcglynnJune 8, 2010 - 1:41 pm

nice photos she is so beauitful you guys are bless

[...] to photograph. I can’t believe it was only 2 years ago that I was doing this same thing with big sister Charlotte!! This family was one of the first clients I had when I began my business and to this day I’m [...]