UnBOWlievable – The Teen Edition | Northern, VA Teen Photographer

I’m so excited to have had the chance to work on another shoot with the UnBOWlievable store at the Dulles Town Center mall this month. This was their first ever teen and young adult shoot and man did we have fun!  This was our chance to show off that hair bows are NOT just for young girls but anyone who may be seeking a fun and funky accessory to add to their wardrobe.

We met up at downtown Leesburg coffeehouse King Street Coffee who generously let up take over their sitting room for a majority of the 3 hour shoot. Fortunately, the weather was seasonably mild so we were able to take things outside and utilize the awesome color and texture that downtown Leesburg provides.  The staff at The Pink Shop in Leesburg let us use the outside of their shop to take advantage of how well their building coordinated with our pink bows!

One last BIG thank you to UnBOWlievable store owner Kristin for bringing out some amazing models, makeup artist Christina Miller, and organizing styling them from head to toe.  Models, you made my job easy and the hardest part was narrowing down my favorites for the blog. This is only a small selection of the photos and products we captured. I may have to have a Part 2 to this post later in the week to share some more!

LynnJanuary 17, 2011 - 8:32 am

Great photos!! What a perfect location, the light looks wonderful! Gorgeous models and I think you did a wonderful job!! I can’t wait to see more!! How fun!

JulieJanuary 17, 2011 - 10:45 am

Beryl – These are simply gorgeous! Perfect! I love everything about them…

KellyJanuary 17, 2011 - 2:17 pm

Beryl- you know I love these already! I think my favorites are actually the blue door. We’ll definitely have to meet there for coffee next time we’re in Leesburg. So cute!

KristinJanuary 17, 2011 - 2:21 pm

I woke up at 4:55 because the baby monitor was making noises. I made sure I stayed up the extra 5 minutes so I could see these pics before I went back to bed. Well…. that was a BAD idea! I was sooooo excited about how great they turned out that I couldn’t go back to sleep until 6:30. LOL! I am thrilled with how they turned out! Great job!

LisaJanuary 17, 2011 - 5:10 pm

Absolutely wonderful! I love the coffee shop ones and the ones of the guy and girl in black the best!

MindyJanuary 17, 2011 - 5:33 pm

These are lovely images and looks like a fantastic session!

RachelJanuary 18, 2011 - 8:08 pm

What a fun location! Looks like you “exhausted” it really well! Love the pics!

MistiJanuary 19, 2011 - 6:19 pm

Wow! Those colors are fantastic. I love the angles you use in some of your shots!

[...] first met Brandt’s mom during daughter Brooke’s modeling session for UnBOWlieable back in January. At that session she mentioned a “do-over” session for son [...]