• Harper's 6 month session

Today I had the awesome job of capturing photos of my friend and coworker Lis and her husband Chris’ awesome little man, Harper.  Harper just turned 6 months old, and oh my goodness he is the cutest little chunker ever!

Happy, smiling, and talkative all morning he made my job too easy.  I definitely was not sure where to begin with picking my favorites to show you from our day together.  I had too many. But one thing is for sure.  It’s easy to tell he loves his mom, dad, and furry siblings. And they all love him too!

We also got Harper dressed in his holiday best and spent a good deal of time gearing up for the holidays, sitting by the Christmas tree, and inspecting the presents. Harper thought the presents were serious business!

Before leaving the whole family went out for some fresh air. I just love Harper’s snow suit. The fur around the hood is too adorable.

Lis and I work at the local elementary school together and she is an amazing teacher, but she has blossomed into an even more amazing mom. (Chris, you’re an amazing dad too!).  I really enjoyed getting a sneak peak into your day and I am so happy you asked me to capture your little guy at 6 months.  I really hope you enjoy your session preview and I’ll be getting the rest to you soon!

curiousillusionDecember 12, 2009 - 8:53 pm

Ha ha what a cute little guy! Gotta love his concentration with the present… and him sittin in that big ol chair is awesome.

Sarah B.December 12, 2009 - 9:15 pm

Great shots! I love the first one the best. There is something really special about it that I can't quite put my finger on.

.kat.December 13, 2009 - 6:29 am

Aww. . . these photos are awesome! What a beautiful and happy family!

SusanDecember 13, 2009 - 8:09 am

What a cutie! He's got such personality and you captured that in this series of pics. I love him in his little argyle vest sitting with such presence in the big chair 🙂 Great job!

DanielleDecember 13, 2009 - 7:09 pm

Those all look great – what a beautiful family:-)

bella rose photographyDecember 13, 2009 - 8:02 pm

That one was my personal favorite too Sarah. I used the widest setting on my kit lens so many the wide angle effect is what you are liking? That's what did it for me. 🙂

bella rose photographyDecember 13, 2009 - 8:02 pm

Thanks!

suejonesDecember 14, 2009 - 4:24 am

Just too awesome! Happy Holidays!

FeuzaDecember 20, 2009 - 10:16 pm

What a great session, love love the first one~

[…] those milestones that are so important for familes.  Some of you remember this cute little guy Harper and his mom and dad, Lis and Chris.  I got to take photos of him back in December at 6 months. He […]

[…] fall and it’s hard to believe how Harper has grown since then. Here’s the little guy at 6 months and 9 months, and now at 1 year he’s certainly got quite the personality and is one ham for […]

fb icon fb icon twitter icon rss icon